Working together, with people of all ages and cultures,
to develop community wellness and prevention awareness.
San Juan County Partnership is a non-profit community action agency, facilitating collaboration and resource identification and sharing.
The Partnership provides:
- prevention programming for youth and families
- raises the awareness of prevention efforts
- supports community planning activities and projects
- serves as a forum for community input, networking and resource sharing
- administers local and statewide programs.
Those who benefit from the Partnership are community agencies and organizations, government and private business, schools, families, and the community at large.