New Mexico 5-Actions Program
- This site provides free phone support from the New Mexico Crisis and Access Line and the Peer-to-Peer Warm Line. Access to videos and resources are available on your schedule. Access anytime on your smartphone, tablet, or computer with internet from the comfort of your own home.
New Mexico Department of Health
- This site provides health statistics that include the following: health stats & vital records; birth & death certificates; epidemiology; child fatality review; medical investigator
New Mexico Information for Health Improvement
- The New Mexico Information for Health Improvement Website provides a wealth of data related to health and substance abuse and related behaviors. These data can be used for assessment, planning, prioritization, and evaluation in support of programs or strategies aimed at improving the health of New Mexicans.
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration web offers pages providing information on Mental Health Services, Addiction Treatment, Prevention Services, Funding sources, and a newsroom. The site also offers links to other useful websites.
Bureau of The Census
- US Census Bureau is a principal agency of the U.S. Federal Statistical System, responsible for producing data about the American people and economy.
Center for Disease Control & Prevention
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is the national public health agency of the United States.
Department of Housing and Urban Development
- HUD provides housing support and uplifts communities.
Department of Labor
- U.S. Department of Labor is responsible for occupational safety and health, wage and hour standards, unemployment benefits, reemployment services, and occasionally, economic statistics.
Maternal & Child Health Bureau
- Maternal & Child Health Bureau administers programs, supports research, and invests in workforce training to ensure the health and well-being of mothers, children, and families across their lives.
- This website contains children’s data & statistics; statistics for New Mexico kids
MADD Mothers Against Drunk Driving
- The mission of Mothers Against Drunk Driving is to stop drunk driving, to support the victims of this violent crime and prevent underage drinking.
Drunk Driving Information
- 20% of drivers ages 16 and older drove within two hours of consuming alcohol within the past year. See statistics, how a DUI affects your record, how alcohol affects your attention, alertness and reaction time.
Public Health Surveillance and Alcohol-Related Injuries
- Evaluating the harms of excessive drinking in the United States.
Prescription Drug Misuse and Abuse
- SAMHSA, the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, addresses prescription drug misuse and abuse using a public health approach that includes early intervention, prevention, treatment, and recovery support services
2015 – A Community Picture
- A prevention strategy addressing number of alcohol outlets, proximity to churches and youth places, and a look at alcohol involved crashes.
The New Mexico Community Survey
- Administered each Spring by San Juan County Partnership, this survey provides the important feedback loop from the community about the success of substance-abuse prevention initiatives. This article summarizes key findings of the 2014 Community Survey.